Cristian can't wait to start wakeboarding again this summer. Here is a video of him from last summer.
Cristian no puede esperar para esquiar en el agua otra vez este verano. Aqui esta un video del ano pasado.
Cristian can't wait to start wakeboarding again this summer. Here is a video of him from last summer.
Cristian no puede esperar para esquiar en el agua otra vez este verano. Aqui esta un video del ano pasado.
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I'm going to have to try that someday. I was kind of hoping that that would be a video clip of Cristian wiping out though!
So I came and checked out your blog. It looks like you are living in Utah. Is this true? I had no clue. I live in Phoenix. Tell me what is going on with you. Looks like you are living the good live. Asi que vi su blog. Me parece que ya vive en los estados unidos. Es verdad? Yo tenia ni idea. Yo vivo en Phoenix. Cuentame lo que esta pasando con ud. Me parece que vive la vida buena. Bueno che, Le hablo mas tarde pero aviseme de todo.
Hasta entonces, Chao, Cass Pond (su compenero)
Lookin' good out there, it's giving me the wakeboard fever. Our address is nateandjulienne.blogspot.com
Post a Comment