A few weeks ago we had a "Rock Band Night" with the George's. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of our band, but I got some cute pictures of the boys playing.
(Notice Nikolas' finger inthe picture above!)
My Grandma gave me this marble thing. I remember playing with it for hours with my brother and sisters when we would go to her house. We would line up all the marbles and then watch them all go down. Other times, the goal was to keep the marbles going: there always had to be a marble or else we lost. Anyway, when I saw that my grandma was giving it away, I snatched it right up! The boys had so much fun playing with it (Monica and I too!) Aren't they all so cute! I love these boys!
Poor Isaac! 3:00 a.m. came fast!






1 comments:
That wagon picture is so funny- I still can't believe that he stayed asleep in there. We need to make a marble toy like that for our house- the kids had so much fun playing with it! Chris is having rock band withdrawls...
Post a Comment