We have been wanting to take Nikolas to Hoogle Zoo the whole summer because he loves animals so much. So, the friday before school started, ("our" last day of summer) we took Niko to see the animals. He had so much fun! EVERY animal was his favorite. He would get really excited about an animal and not want to leave it. . .until we got to the next one. He also loved the train and screamed when we had to get off. It was a fun day!
Hace rato que lo queremos llevar a Nikolas al zoologico por que le encantan los animales. Asi que el fin de semana antes que Cristian empezo de nuevo la facultad lo llevamos a Niko a ver los animales en el Zoologico de Salt Lake. Nos divertimos un monton! CADA animal que vimos era el favorito de Niko. No queria dejar un animal. . .hasta llegar al proximo. Tambien le gusto el tren y lloro a los gritos cuando tuvimos que bajar. Fue un dia espectacular!













3 comments:
Hey Chantel! I'm so glad you commented. I ran into your cute mom at the gym the other day. She's the best, I love chatting with her, she is always SO friendly. Anyway, so fun to see your blog! Your little guy is to die for! What a little charmer:)! And you look so great! It is fun to look at all your pics. This will be a good way to keep in touch. Love ya! heidi
ps. I forgot to tell you...it's a Boy!
You guys all look so cute. I'm glad you were finally able to go. I can just picture Niko getting so excited and loving every minute of it!
Post a Comment