Recently Nikolas has loved helping me cook. He wants to dump in the ingredients or stir it up or do whatever he needs to be done. He will constantly say, "Mami, I do it." One day he helped me make meatballs. He dumped everything in and even rolled the meatballs in his little hands. A couple days later, he came in and told me that he was making meatballs. I went into the kitchen and found this! Ultimamente a Nikolas le encanta ayudarme a cocinar. Siempre quiere hechar todos los ingredientes o mexclar la comida. Siempre me dice, "Mami, I do it." (yo hago) Un dia me ayudo a hacer albondigas. El hecho todo y hasta se animo formarlas con sus manitos. Un par de dias despues, vino y me dijo que estaba haciendo albondigas. Fui a la cocina y encontre esto!
Don't look at my dirty oven, just observe Niko's "masterpiece" or "meatballs." Yes, those are screwdrivers. A little random, I know! Observan el "trabajito" de Nikolas o sea las albondigas. Si, esos son destornilladores! Un poco raro, no?


3 comments:
What a funny kid! He is so creative!
Oh Niko, you cute little guy. When are you going to come over and stay at our house?
That made me smile. I'm very impressed with all his "cooking". Ü
Post a Comment