I got the best Mother's Day gift ever! Ian Alexander Dimitricoff was born Sunday, May 10th at 9:30 am. He weighed in at 8 lbs 2 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. Here are a few pictures of his first day of life. More to come....
Recibi el mejor regalo de la vida justo el dia de la madre. Ian Alexander Dimitricoff nacio el domigo, 10 de Mayo a las 9:30 de la manana. Peso 3.672 y midio 53 centimetros. Abajo algunas fotos de su primer dia de vida. Ya vendran mas...


3 comments:
Super congratulations on your little Ian!!!! I'm so happy for you guys.
(BTW I'm coming up to Utah in mid July and if you're not busy I'd love to see you and maybe some of the other peeps we've bummed around with in Argentina.)
I miss you McFlyLines and I'm ecstatic about your new little boy!!
He's so cute! I think he looks a lot like Niko. I have to know, what does Niko think of Ian's name? Is he okay with it not being Diego?
oh chan! that is so awesome! i didnt even know you were pregnant! how fun! he looks so precious!
Post a Comment