I'm a little behind. Ian is 2 weeks old today, but here are pictures from last sunday (1 week old). Isn't he sweet?
Hoy Ian cumple 2 semanitas, pero aca hay fotos de cuando cumplio una semana. Hermoso, no?
I love, love, love this picture! Me encanta esta foto!
Nikolas is a super sweet big brother! He loves Ian and help me a ton! Nikolas es un hermano mayor hermoso! Se porta re bien con Ian y me ayuda un monton!


4 comments:
He really is such a cute baby! I love how sweet and excited Niko is about being a big brother.
Congratulations! He is so beautiful. I love the picture of Nikolas kissing him.
Ahh - I just left a comment and it didn't work...bummer. Well Ian is adorable and Niko claims some tiny scratches on his face were from him. I could just see Niko getting in his sweet little face and Ian giving a little squeeze. Niko is also such a great singer in nursery AND he was the only one who knew who Pres. Monson was in a pic. He is such the little stud!
So Sweet Congrats!
Post a Comment