I am leaving tonight for a conference for WIC in Park City and have to leave my little guy at home with Cristian. This is the first time I have been apart from him over night and I am having a really hard time with it!! I'm sure the boys (Cristian and Nikolas) will have lots of fun doing boy things. Here are just a few random pictures of the cutest little boy in the world (in my eyes, anyways. I am a little biased I guess)!!!

Nikolas loves these gloves! He asks me to put them on him about 20 times a day!
This was Nikolas' lufa. . .he then decided to make it in to a hair bow and put it on all by himself! I left to get a towel and this is what I came back to. I laughed SO hard!
This is what my looks like first thing in the morning! Isn't he cute??





2 comments:
I copied your blog background b/c I thought it was so cute:). Hope thats okay! hee hee
Seriously, you have the funniest kid I've ever met! He makes me laugh every time I see him!
Post a Comment