I think most of you already know that we are expecting baby #2 in May, but for those of you who don't "SURPRISE"! Here are the ultrasound pics at my 12 week appointment. CUTE! The Dr. says everything looks good and our little one has a strong heart beat. We are excited for him/her to join our family. Nikolas is very excited. If we ask him were baby is, he immediately wants to lift up my shirt and expose my little baby bump. He never forgets to kiss my belly every morning and say "good morning baby" and he can't go to bed at night without a "night night baby" and another kiss. More stories to come. . .
Creo que la mayoria de Uds saben que Chan esta embarazada de nuevo con el bb numero 2, pero para los que no sabian "SOPRESA!" Abajo estan las fotos del bb a las 12 semanas. Que lindo! El Dr. dice que todo se ve bien y que el corazon late fuerte. Estamos contentos para tener otro bebito en nuestra familia. Nikolas esta bien contento! Si le preguntamos "donde esta el bebe"? Inmediatamente levanta mi remera para mostrar mi panza. Niko nunca se olvida de darle un beso a mi panza cada manana y decirle "buen dia bebe" ni puede ir a dormir a la noche sin decirle "buenas noches bebe" y darle otro beso. Mas historias vendran. . .
7 years ago


7 comments:
I love ultrasound pictures! So cute. I am excited for you- Niko is going to be a good big brother!
Yay! I wondered, but didn't dare ask because you don't really look pregnan. Something was just making me wonder. I had TWO people ask me two months ago if I was prego, and could have died. I mean, I have a month old. Hello! So congratulations on your baby and cute little baby bump!
Congrats! That is so awesome:). I love how your little guy says good night and good morning to him, that is so sweet.
Chantel!
I love this blogging stuff too! And now I know where to find you! I REALLY miss LR1, VH and everyone there! I make sure to get weekly updates from my mom on how you all are doing. I'm not sure what to do with myself yet. They still haven't given me a calling... they say they have one in mind... I guess patience is a virtue. I get to do Sharing Time for my Sis-in-law Sunday, so I'm pretty excited about that - but there's only 24 kids total!
(I love how your blog is in both Spanish & English! How cool are you?!)
Congrats on new little baby! That's so exciting!
that is so awesome! how fun! i think having 2 is better than 1, really! more fun!
Happy Thanksgiving Chantel. I'm so excited you found me. Ü Your family is so cute. I was watching that video clip from August 30th when you took Nikolas to the river for fishing and he started drinking the water. What a cutie. And congrats on baby #2. I hope eveything is going well for you.
Congrats Chan!! I am so excited for you! I'll keep watching for updates!
Post a Comment