CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"Eight" Tag

8 Favorite TV Shows (or channels):
Studio 5
What Not to Wear
Biggest Loser
Anything on HGTV
Deal or No Deal
Food Network
Jazz games
The news (I know, kind of nerdy)

8 Favorite Restaurants:
Applebee's
Cafe Sabor
Olive Garden
Sizzler (I love their salad bar)
Cafe Rio
Wendy's (dollar menu. . .this is more in our price range than any of the others)
Blue Bird
El Sol

8 Things that happened yesterday:
I cleaned my kitchen
I got two hours all to myself. (Cristian took Niko to a meeting)
I actually showered, did my hair and got my make-up on all by noon.
Read lots of books with Nikolas.
Went to Enrichment.
Watched Lucy.
Worked.
Nikolas ate all of his food.

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
Thanksgiving
cutting down our Christmas tree
this nice weather we are having
feeling baby move
date night on friday (it's been a long time)
starting and finishing scrapbook gift
not puking every morning
Cristian finishing school (still have two years :(

8 Things I love about fall:
Beautiful leaves
perfect temperatures
Halloween
Thanksgiving
playing in the leaves with Nikolas
eating soup
good excuse to stay inside with a blanket and hot chocolate
pumpkins

8 people I tag:
Well since i think I only have 9 people on my blog list and one of them tagged me, I guess I have to tag everyone on my blog list. :)

0 comments: