On December 30th, we went in for baby's ultrasound. When we first found out I was pregnant, I wanted to have the baby's sex be a surprise until he/she was born, but I got to anxious and decided I couldn't wait. . .We are having a BOY! Yes, Nikolas will have a little brother! We are really excited! The ultrasound lady said everything looks good and healthy. He had no problem showing us that he is a boy, but didn't want to show his face! Little stinker!
El 30 de Diciembre tuvimos la ecografia del bebe. Cuando nos enteramos que estaba embarazada, queria esperar hasta que naciera el bebe para saber si era varon o nena, pero decidi que no podia esperar. Vamos a tener un VARON! Si, Nikolas va a tener un hermanito! Estamos bien contentos y animados! Dijo la doctora que todo se ve bien y que se ve sanito. El bebe no tenia problema en mostrarnos que es varon, pero no queria mostrar la cara! Que tipo!
El 30 de Diciembre tuvimos la ecografia del bebe. Cuando nos enteramos que estaba embarazada, queria esperar hasta que naciera el bebe para saber si era varon o nena, pero decidi que no podia esperar. Vamos a tener un VARON! Si, Nikolas va a tener un hermanito! Estamos bien contentos y animados! Dijo la doctora que todo se ve bien y que se ve sanito. El bebe no tenia problema en mostrarnos que es varon, pero no queria mostrar la cara! Que tipo!
Although it's hard to tell, that arrow is pointing to his boy parts, according to the ultrasound lady. Aun que no se ve bien, esa flechita indica que es varon, segun la senora que hizo la ecografia.
Here is his back, shoulder, and back of his head. Aca se ve la espalda, un hombro, y atras de su cabezita.




2 comments:
That's great. Congrats. I love the arrow they put in for our convenience. Ü
You are going to have so much fun with two little boys running around your house! I am excited for you!
Post a Comment