CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Batman

So I really wanted Nikolas to dress up as something "traditional Halloween" like a skeleton or a vampire, etc, but when he saw the Batman costume, he fell in love! He literally wore his costume daily for a week before Halloween and was so proud that he got to wear it all day on Halloween. We had a fun day! We trick-or-treated down main street with Melissa and Lucy, ate lunch at Cristian's work, went to a Halloween carnival, trick-or-treated in Mom and Dad's neigborhood and visited Grandma Bonnie. Nikolas was in heaven and ate candy ALL day long. What the heck, Halloween only comes once a year!
Nikolas se enamoro de un disfraz de Batman. Se lo puso todos los dias por una semana antes de Halloween y no lo queria sacar ni un segundo el dia de Halloween. Hicimos actividades todo el dia y le dieron un monton de caramelos. Comio muchisimos dulces pero bueno, es una vez al ano, no?

Isn't he so cute? (Yes, that is my purse. . .he's obsessed with it. I'm trying to convert him to a little backpack.) What? Batman can't have a purse?

Lindo, no? (Si, esa es mi cartera. . .le encantan las carteras. Estoy tratando de convencerle que las mochilas son para varones.) Que? Batman no puede tener cartera?

All dressed up!

Grandma with the grandkids. Skylar wasn't there.

La abuela con sus nietos. Falta Skylar.

Guess who?

Adivina quien?

Batman and Batwoman! What a great couple!
Batman y Batwoman! Linda pareja!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Niko looks so cute! We came by your house on Halloween to see you guys. Now I know where you were! I haven't seen you in a very long time! Come and hang out. Seriously!

The Ringer Family said...

cute blog - I found you off Jill's. It's so cute to see Nico out of nursery, he's such a sweetheart!